Views: 165 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-24 Origin: Site
The DTH hammer bit is used in the drilling of coal, chemical industry, metallurgy, highway, railway, construction and other projects. It is an ideal rock drilling device.
Why is it environmentally friendly to use a DTH hammer bit?
What is the operation method of the DTH hammer bit?
What is the DTH hammer bit?
(1) DTH hammer bit is good for cuttings logging. When using the air DTH drilling process, the rock crushing mechanism mainly relies on high-frequency impact to form volume crushing, and the cuttings particles are large. Because the cuttings return speed is fast, the lateness time is extremely small, which is very conducive to cuttings logging.
(2) The DTH hammer bit has little pollution to the environment. No chemical reagents are added to the air or air foam. After the cuttings are returned to the surface, the solid phase, liquid phase and gas phase are rapidly separated, and there is basically no drilling fluid pollution.
(1) Keep the inner hole of the drilling tool clean to prevent the piston of the down-the-hole hammer from being stuck and unable to work, and to prevent the inner cylinder liner and piston from being worn too quickly.
(2) Supply air when the drilling tool is close to the bottom of the well for 0.3m. After the air returns to the wellhead, turn the DTH hammer bit and sweep it to the bottom of the well. After the DTH hammer works normally, it can be drilled according to normal parameters.
(3) When adding drill pipe, lift the drilling tool away from the bottom of the well. After the active drill pipe exits the wellhead, the wind can be stopped and the drill pipe can be added.
(4) After adding the drill pipe, first find out the sediment in the bottom of the well. If it exceeds 0.5m, air should be supplied to remove the slag, and then the drilling should be done normally.
(5) If the good depth is more than 100m and the hole diameter is more than 200mm, the slag should be cleaned at least once every 6-9m of footage. Observe the number of cuttings that come back, and make sure that all the rock powders are returned before the footage is taken to prevent too much storage on the good wall. cuttings, causing buried drilling accidents.
Down the hole (DTH)hammer bits are used with down the hole hammers of drilling holes through a wide range of rocks types.in conjunction with DTH hammers, drill hammer bits are designed with a splined drive for rotating the bit in the ground. Drill bits are available in different sizes and different styles so they can drill a wide range of hole sizes. Our variety of down the hole (DTH)bits are manufactured using high quality materials to provide you with a fine balance between penetration capability and bit life. We offer a comprehensive range of standard and made to order drill bits on an extensive selection of shanks with a wide variety of head designs to suit every project.
Zhuzhou Jinxin Group Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. as a Chinese pioneer in DTH hammer bit, can ensure the quality and after-sales service of DTH hammer bit.