Views: 173 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-22 Origin: Site
There are mainly four types of end face design forms used by DTH Drill Bit: namely, end face convex type, end face flat type, end face concave type and end face deep concave center type. Cemented carbides are mostly made of ball teeth, spring teeth, or the common tooth distribution method of ball teeth and spring teeth.
What are the common DTH Drill Bits?
What are the common DTH Drill Bits on the market?
What are the advantages of a DTH hammer bit?
1. End face convex type: This DTH Drill Bit is divided into two forms, single boss and double boss end face, the latter is mainly used for larger diameter DTH Drill Bits. Convex DTH bits can maintain a high rock drilling rate when drilling medium-hard and hard abrasive rocks, but the straightness of the borehole is poor, so it is not suitable for rock drilling with high blasthole straightness requirements project.
2. Flat end face type: DTH Drill Bit of this shape is relatively sturdy and durable, and is suitable for drilling hard and extremely hard rocks, as well as medium-hard and soft rocks that do not require high blasthole straightness.
1. End face concave type: There is a conical concave part on the DTH Drill Bit of this shape, which is the slight nucleation of the drill bit during the rock drilling process to maintain the centering performance of the drill bit, and the drilled blasthole has a good straight line. This kind of drill has good powder discharge effect and fast drilling speed, and is the most used DTH drill in the market.
2. End face deep concave center type: DTH Drill Bit of this shape is evolved from the same type of ball-tooth drill bit, and the center part of the end face of the drill bit has a deep concave center part. It is used for nucleation in the process of rock drilling, to ensure the straightness of the blasthole when drilling deep holes, and is only suitable for drilling soft and medium hard rocks.
(1) The drilling efficiency of the DTH hammer bit is high. During the drilling construction of the Panhe project, the average ROP of drilling into the bedrock reached 240m/d.
(2) DTH hammer bit is very suitable for construction in hilly areas.
(3) The DTH hammer bit does less damage to the reservoir. Since air or air foam is used as the drilling fluid circulating medium during drilling, the drilling fluid pressure in the well is much lower than the formation pressure, and underbalanced drilling is realized; The possibility of solid phase particles entering the reservoir is greatly reduced. Therefore, the air DTH drilling process can reduce the damage to the reservoir.
Zhuzhou Jinxin Group Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of mining drilling and engineering tools for 12 years. Relying on professors, senior technical consultants, senior engineers, engineers composed of professional and technical team, we developed series of Drill Bits used for mining, road and bridge construction, oil, etc.