Views: 118 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-16 Origin: Site
Carbide Studs are very common tools in our daily life. Different places and different installation requirements will use different studs. Carbide Studs are classified in a variety of ways, and so are their styles. Many people are often confused among the various studs, and do not know which Carbide Studs to choose is suitable for their applicable occasions and the work they need to do. Therefore, this article will introduce the classification and specific types of studs for you to refer to when you need them.
Why is the Carbide Studs weld not strong?
What are Carbide Studs by shape?
What if the Carbide Studs are loose?
There are generally several common reasons for weak welding. You can see if it appears in your production:
1. Carbide Studs welding energy is too low. Solution: increase the voltage (energy storage process), current/welding time (draw arc process).
2. Magnetic bias blowing, the weld appears only on one side. Solution: Change the ground position.
3. Carbide Studs surface is dirty/rusted. Solution: Clean the surface/grind the workpiece surface with acetone.
4. Improper processing of the stud welding end face. Solution: try another stud
Shielding gas does not provide good protection (drawn arc process). Solution: Ensure the purity of the shielding gas, whether the welding torch nozzle completely covers the welding position and whether the air flow is too small.
(1) Without a head, there is only one type of fastener with external threads on both ends. When connecting, one end of it must be screwed into the part with the inner threaded hole, the other end must pass through the part with the through hole, and then screw on the nut, so that the two parts are tightly connected as a whole.
(2) This connection form is called stud connection, which is also a detachable connection. It is mainly used for occasions where one of the connected parts is thick, requires a compact structure, or is not suitable for bolt connection due to frequent disassembly.
(3) Double-ended stud connection: One of the connected parts is thick, blind holes are made on it, and threads are cut on the blind holes. Thin-piece through hole, no thread. Connect with studs and nuts. Allows multiple assembly and disassembly without damaging the connected parts.
It shows that the friction force of the pressing surface of Carbide Studs is less than the reaction force of the force distance. In order to prevent the bolt from loosening naturally, the spring washer is generally used with the nut. If the requirements are strict, in addition to the spring washer, a double-layer nut is also used. Soapy water, the strong pressing force between the double-layer nuts can suppress the reaction torque. After the soapy water dries, an electrochemical reaction will occur and rust will occur, so that the bolts are firmly locked.
Zhuzhou Jinxin Group Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. has worked for many years to meet every customers’ need for Carbide Studs. Just connect them.