Views: 115 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-18 Origin: Site
Carbide Studs are generally used in mining machinery, bridges, automobiles, motorcycles, boiler steel structures, pendant towers, long-span steel structures and large buildings.
How are Carbide Studs produced?
What are the main applications of Carbide Studs?
What are the relevant parameters of Carbide Studs?
The production of Carbide Studs requires fixed equipment and machine tool processing. Of course, the processing procedure is relatively simple. There are mainly the following procedures: First, the material needs to be pulled out. After this process, the next process can be carried out. The next process is to use a cutting machine to cut the straight and long material into the length required by the customer according to the customer's requirements. This completes the second process. The third process is to cut The cut short material is rolled out on the thread rolling machine; the ordinary Carbide Studs are processed here. Of course, if other requirements are required, other processes are required.
1. When the main body is large-scale equipment, accessories need to be installed, such as sight glass, mechanical seal seat, reducer frame, etc. Carbide Studs are used at this time. Since the accessories are often disassembled, when bolts are used to connect the main body and the accessories directly, the main body threads will be worn or damaged over time, and it is very convenient to use studs to replace them.
2. The thickness of the connecting body is very large. Purpose of Carbide Studs Connection Anti-loosening In actual work, external loads such as vibration, change, and high temperature creep of materials will reduce friction, and the positive pressure in the thread pair will disappear at a certain moment, and the friction force will be zero, so that the threaded connection will become loose. If repeated action, the threaded connection will loosen and fail. Therefore, it is necessary to prevent loosening, otherwise it will affect the normal work and cause accidents.
There are more than 10 grades of Studs performance grades such as 3.6, 4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 6.8, 8.8, 9.8, 10.9, 12.9, etc. for structural connections, of which the bolts of grade 8.8 and above are made of low-carbon alloy steel or medium-carbon steel and are heat-treated (quenched) , tempering), commonly known as Carbide Studs, the rest are commonly known as ordinary Studs. The bolt performance grade label consists of two parts of numbers, which represent the nominal tensile strength value and yield ratio of the bolt material respectively. For example, performance, etc.
Class 8.8 bolts, which means:
1. The nominal tensile strength of Carbide Studs material reaches 800MPa;
2. The yield-strength ratio of Carbide Studs material is 0.8;
3. The nominal yield strength of Carbide Studs reaches 800x0.8=640MPa
The most commonly used Carbide Studs are grades 8.8 and 10.9, and the most commonly used ordinary Studs are grade 4.8.
Due to different fields and different types of Carbide Studs, they are widely used in many industries. To meet these growing demands, Zhuzhou Jinxin Group Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. has committed to providing the increasing of Carbide Studs.